My back yard is flat and the surface is paving stones, do I really need to pour a concrete slab if I want to put in a hot tub? If I moved I’m sure I’d want to take the tub and then there would be a big slab it the backyard no on would want there.
- concrete slab for hot tub
- hot tub concrete pad
- how big a pad should you have for a hottub
- how man inches should my concrete pad be for a hot tub
- Is it better to put jaczzi on cement pad or a deck?
- how flat does my patio have to be for a hot tub
- marine plywood for hottub pad
- what footings do I need for a hot tub