Okay, we just got this new hot tub. It was very expensive and it’s very deep and big. The water comes up to my shoulders when I’m sitting in it.
My question is, how come right when I get out of it, I feel extremely lightheaded and exhausted and thirsty?
My vision kind of goes blurry also.
Everyone else says they feel like that too, but it doesn’t seem to me that they feel it as much as I do.
And the weird thing is that my grandparents also have a hot tub (except it is shallower) and I never really felt lightheaded or had blurry vision. I got kind of exhausted, but only a little bit.
- light headed after hot tub
- dizzy after hot tub
- light headed after hot bath
- light headed hot tub
- hot tub light headed
- feeling dizzy after being in a hot tub
- jacuzzi faint
- light head when getting out the spa
- dizzy and nauseous after hot tubbing
- why do I feel dizzy when leave jacuzzi
- dizziness after hot tub
- why do you get dizzy after getting out of the hot tub
- why does water in a hot pool hot springs make you feel dizzy
- why do i feel dizzy after a hot tun